To work to the best of my ability to ensure that all properties within Gila County are valued fairly and accurately and that data is kept as current as possible.
The mission of the Gila County Assessor's Office is to administer our duties in a manner that assures public confidence in our productivity, accuracy, and fairness. We perform the following major functions to fulfill our mission:
1. Discover, list, and uniformly value all taxable and nontaxable property in Gila County.
2. Determine proper legal class for all properties based on the current use of the property.
3. Comply with the legal requirements for processing assessment appeals in a timely
4. Determine the eligibility for property tax exemptions, senior freezes, and other taxpayer
5. Provide current assessment related information to the community and to government
6. Work to improve the property tax laws in the State of Arizona.
We will treat everyone with respect, compassion and dignity and will be guided by the principles of fairness and honesty.
For tax questions or tax payments please contact the County Treasurer at 928-402-8702.