Gila County Seeks Continuation of ½¢ Transportation Excise Tax
A measure will be submitted to the voters by the Gila County Board of Supervisors at the November 4, 2014 General Election requesting the continuation of the County's current 1/2-cent Transportation Excise Tax.
Gila County Transportation Study
Gila County Transportation Study Brochure
Board of Supervisors' Resolution 14-06-09 providing funding to be used for highway and street purposes.
Board of Supervisors' Resolution 14-07-02 establishing the November 4, 2014 General Election for the continuation of the Gila County 1/2 Cent Transportation Excise Tax.
Events Calendar[CALENDAR HOME]
- Official Write in Candidates for the Primary Election
- Supervisor Martin featured in National Association of Counties newsletter.
- Fire Restriction lifted on Tonto Forest and State Forest Land in Gila County
- Gila County Newsletter - Summer 2014
- Gila County Participates in Prescription and Health Discount Program Offered by National Association of Counties