Due to a software error, the Gila County Treasurer’s Office will be reissuing all 2017 personal property tax bills. Personal property taxes include all property except real estate. In Gila County, personal property tax bills are pink. If you received a blue tax bill, this correction does not affect you.
If you received a pink 2017 personal property tax bill from Gila County:
- Look for a corrected personal property tax bill in the coming weeks.
- Wait to pay your 2017 personal property taxes until the corrected bill arrives.
- Pay the corrected amount by December 1.
- If you received a personal property tax bill and already paid it, call the Gila County Treasurer’s Office at 928-402-8702.
If you have any questions about the correction call the Gila County Treasurer’s Office at 928-402-8702.
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
September 27, 2017
Your 2017 Tax Notice has been processed and is now being mailed to you.
You can also view your Tax Information by going online at www.gilacountyaz.gov
and going to the Treasurer’s web-site.
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Gila County Board of Supervisors will hold a public hearing at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, October 24, 2017, at the Gila County Courthouse Supervisors Hearing Room, 1400 East Ash Street, Globe, Arizona to discuss and receive public comment, and to consider adopting a revised Landfill User Fee Schedule which increases various fees associated with accessing Gila County landfills.
One or more Board members may participate in the hearing by telephone conference call or by interactive television video (ITV). Any member of the public is also welcome to participate in the hearing via ITV at the Board of Supervisors Conference Room, 610 E. Highway 260, Payson, Arizona.
Copies of the proposed revised Landfill User Fee Schedule are available for public review at the Buckhead Mesa Landfill, 1321 E. Buckhead Mesa Landfill Rd., Payson, Arizona, 85541, Russell Gulch Landfill, 5891 Hope Lane, Globe, Arizona, 85501, Gila County Public Works, 745 N. Rose Mofford Way, Globe, Arizona 85501, and on the Gila County web site at http://www.gilacountyaz.gov/.
Dated this 28th day of September 2017.
Publish: Arizona Silver Belt: One Publication: October 4, 2017 Acct. 108216
Publish: Payson Roundup: One Publication: October 3, 2017
Events Calendar[CALENDAR HOME]
- Fall 2017 Gila County Newsletter
- Health Department Partners with Tri-City Fire to Raise Awareness about Opioid Abuse
- BOS gives $150,000 for Services for Seniors
- Supervisor Cline Selected for NACo Agriculture and Rural Affairs Steering Committee
- 2017 Personal Property Tax Bills to be Reissued