Gila County Budget Forums
As part of an open and transparent budget process, the Gila County Board of Supervisors is pleased to announce two upcoming budget forums. Held simultaneously in both Globe-Miami and Payson, as well as broadcast between the two locations, the forums will give residents the opportunity to ask questions and provide comments regarding the proposed fiscal year 2017-2018 budget. These forums will be held:
Tuesday, June 27, 2017; 4:30-7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, June 28, 2017; 4:30-7:00 p.m.
On both evenings, meetings will be held in both Globe and Payson and broadcast via ITV between the two locations.
In Payson at:
Gila County Administration Building Conference Room
610 E. Highway 260, Payson, AZ 85547
In Globe-Miami at:
Gila County Courthouse, Board of Supervisors Meeting Room
1400 E. Ash Street, Globe, AZ 85501
Final adoption of the 17-18 budget is scheduled for Tuesday, July 18 at 10:00 a.m. at the Board of Supervisors Special Meeting.
County Surplus Auction
Gila County will conduct the quarterly online auction to dispose of surplus property beginning Monday, July 3, 2017. Featured items are miscellaneous office equipment, furniture, and supplies; a couch; and a digital camera. Click here to view a PDF catalog of the available items.
It must be noted that this is an online only auction. Internet access is required to bid on any items. [Note: free internet access is available at all libraries in Gila County.] Also, bidders must be registered at the auction site, www.publicsurplus.com, and may do so in advance of the July 3 “go live” date.
- Bidding will begin Monday, July 3 at 8:00 a.m. and close on Monday, July 17th at 5:00 p.m.
- All items are offered “as is” with no seller’s warranty.
- Any incorporated municipality within Gila County has the opportunity to purchase any of the auction items prior to the beginning date of the auction by emailing Stephanie Chaidez at email@example.com. The price for the item will be the minimum or reserve for said item.
For further information on the items offered, please contact Stephanie Chaidez at (928) 402-8897.
Events Calendar[CALENDAR HOME]
- Gila County Budget Forums
- Highline Fire evacuation orders lifted
- Evacuation Order for La Cienega and Ellison Creek Estates in the Ellison Creek drainage north of the Control Rd
- Highline Fire Precautionary Pre-Evacuation areas
- Residents Encouraged to Prepare Properties for Monsoon Season